Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Under the Influence

He's back in the game folks!  I was getting a little worried that Vaughn was feeling a little bit of pressure after finding out that I created this blog about all the ridiculous shit he says...but he lived up to his reputation this past Saturday.  With the help of lots of beer and liquor (dare I mention the two fuzzy navels) the term "Vaughn Vocabulary" was born.  Move over, Webster.  There's a new guy on the block - and he likes prissy drinks...


Shall we begin today's lesson in Vaughn Vocabulary? 

1) Animant - aka, Adamant
2) Interlude - aka, Introduce
3) Fahlupa / Chalupa - aka, Loofah
4) Curricleum - aka, Curriculum
5) Gucci & Grabana - aka, Dolce & Gabana
6) Sodium Supinite - aka, Sodium Sulfite
7) Prenumcious (this is actually how he spelled it in a text) - aka, Presumptuous

I really wish you all could see the spelling / grammar errors when I post this...it is quite colorful on my end!

And finally, a visual of how the evening progressed...

No comments:

Post a Comment